The McKinley Group, LLC is proud to announce that it has been awarded an HCaTS SB contract for Pool 2.
- View the full Press Release
About HCaTS SB
HCaTS SB is a Government-Wide, Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contract vehicle for customized training and development services, customized human capital strategy services, and customized organizational performance improvement services, which is available for use by all Federal agencies.
The HCaTS Small Business contract provides federal agencies with a reliable way to obtain best value solutions for their human capital and training service requirements. The contract is organized into three Key Service Areas (KSA):
- Customized Training and Development Services;
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services; and
- Customized Organizational Performance Improvement.
McKinley’s Capabilities for HCaTS SB
The McKinley Group has provided Federal and private-sector clients with the best in education, training, and eLearning for over fifteen years. Our capabilities in instructional design, instructional development, instructional staffing, technical assistance, and research and analytical services offer a one-stop shop for all training and improvement needs. In the past three years, McKinley:
- Successfully provided 204 instructor placements for 82 course deliveries for the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) Office of Regulatory Affairs (ORA)
- Designed, developed, revised, and implemented 40 courses for the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA’s) Emergency Management Institute (EMI)
- Designed, developed, revised, and implemented 16 courses for the United States Fire Administration’s (USFA’s) National Fire Academy (NFA)
As an established training and development contractor, McKinley offers a wide array of capabilities under the HCaTS SB contract in all three KSAs. These include:
- Training program management support
- Instructor-led and web-based training development
- Technical skills and knowledge training
- Leadership, management, and supervisory training
- General skills and knowledge training
- HR strategy
- Staff acquisition and augmentation
- Organizational management
- Performance metrics and improvement
- Data Analytics
- Business process improvement
- Organizational assessment and transformation
Why Use HCaTS SB?
HCaTS provides several benefits that are not available through other contract vehicles.
- Greater level of customization. With HCaTS, you are able to design comprehensive customized solutions to complex requirements, rather than contracting separately for each requirement type.
- All contract types. HCaTS SB allows for all contract types at the task order level, including fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, time-and-materials, and labor-hour. Furthermore, task orders may combine more than one contract type.
- Incentives. Task orders may include incentives that promote higher levels of performance and faster deliverable schedules.
- Contractor vetting. HCaTS task orders are available to a limited number of fully vetted expert contractors with proven past performance.
More information about HCaTS SB can be found on the Human Capital and Training Solutions Project Management Office (PMO) website.
The McKinley Group DUNS
Contract and Modification Information